Sunday, February 3, 2013

Inspirational Videos and Quotes

Here are some inspirational video links to motivate you:

(1) Steve Jobs' 2005 Stanford Commencement Speech



(2) Nick Vujicic - An Inspirational Video "Never Give Up"



(3) Story of Dhirubhai Ambani - Founder of Reliance Industries



Quotes by Nick Vujicic and Steve Jobs:

"If I fail, I try again, and again, and again. If YOU fail, are you going to try again? The human spirit can handle much worse than we realize. It matters HOW you are going to FINISH. Are you going to finish strong?" - Nick Vujicic

"If you can't get a miracle, become one." - Nick Vujicic


"Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice." - Steve Jobs


Thank you all and I hope this blog helps you in your career. I wish you all the very best!!

6 comments:

  1. Great blog! I think the tips you posted relate perfectly to entrepreneurship and building a successful career in general. Also, the quotes and videos are great inspiration! I think entrepreneurship can prove hard in the beginning for most people so motivation is key!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Melissa. I really appreciate your comment. Yes, you are definitely right. Setting up a new business is really tough in the beginning so you will face many problems at that time. So, during that time all you need is support and motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "If you can't get a miracle, become one." - Nick Vujicic
    i really like the quote of nick vujicic, he make me feel the life is sweet for those who stick out. your blog is very useful and helpful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Julyana. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your blog topic is amazing! To be honest it actually provides me some tips and ideas because i'm planning to one day take over my family business. This blog post i like the most because it provides all different meaning and outlooks from individuals who are so succesfull today. Therefore its great for those like me who needs a little boost and inspiration to continue or learn about :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Jennifer. All the very best in advance for your future business because you need it. Also you can bookmark this blog so that you can read it before you actually take over your family business. You will get some boost. :)

      Delete